Foods | Immune Support | Organic Pure Aloe Vera Juice
Organic Pure Aloe Vera Juice
- Hydrating and healing juice from an energy-rich potent site in Ecuador
Most Suitable For
- Skin allergies and itch
- Inflammation or unknown internal bleeding
- Gastric and abdominal pain
- Dengue fever/low platelets
- Pre and post-surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- Wound healing
- Heal gastric and intestinal lining
- Improve allergies & balance immune system
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce side effects of surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy
Ingredients / Process
- Grow in a well-balanced and humid, tropical climate zone in Ecuador
- Thrives in ecological mixed cultivation with no agricultural poisons
- Nurtured and cherish by smallholders with great skill
- 100% untreated, nutrient-rich, and certified organic pure aloe vera juice
- No alcohol, citric acid, or parabens as preservatives
Pharmos Natur Aloe Vera, the pure natural aloe vera juice, contains a wealth of life’s natural components (included vitamins, minerals, trace elements, different mucopolysaccharids, essential amino acids, glucoron- and manuron acids etc.), that support the organism. Pharmos Natur had chosen the Aloe barbadensis miller, to grow in a wet, damp, and wild environment in Ecuador, harvest at least 5 years to produce aloe vera juice. Scientific literature reports that, they are more than 200 useful ingredients had been detected so far in the aloe barbadensis miller.
Special Features of Pharmos Natur Aloe Vera
- 100% Pure Organic Aloe Vera
- Inner gel is mindfully hand-pressed from each individual Aloe Vera leaf
- No preservatives, no added citric acid, sugar, or water
The most special nature of aloe is its surface layer of slippery “polysaccharide”, the mucosal and surface layer of the penetration is very strong. Vascular wall, lymphatic vessels, trachea, esophagus, gastrointestinal mucosa are inherent protective film. The protective film will be damaged due to aging, inflammation, or pressure, etc. The high permeability of aloe vera will rapidly stick on the protective film to do the repair.
Our body has 100 trillion of cells, the cell membrane contains adipose tissue and polysaccharide (glycoprotein), to protect the cell membrane, and maintain the cell membrane osmotic pressure, so that the good nutrients can be penetrated in, while the waste generated by the metabolism of cells can be discharged.
The components inside the aloe vera juice can activate the macrophages in the white blood cells (T-cell) and increase the number of immune cells. Through the blood circulation, immune cells transported to the injured and infected parts, to fight against the virus, and interfere with the virus’s ability to reproduce.
- Promote blood oxygen capacity; remove excess heat from body.
- Improve allergies and balance immune system.
- Diuretic and purify the blood, promote the elasticity of blood vessels, lower down high blood pressure.
- Act as anti-inflammatory and promote healing to wound, reduce harm of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Support for various skin problems eg. inflamed skin, acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis etc.
The most controversial issue of aloe is its bitter element called alloin, which will cause diarrhea. So, it is reminded that “pregnant woman should not be used” because of the risk of miscarriage. But Pharmos Natur had this alloin removed, thus, it is safe for consumption for pregnant woman.
- 2 times a day, each 25ml. Morning before breakfast, night before bed.
- Keep refrigerate after opening.
Read More >>
Sign up to receive latest news & promotions from GI