- Natural moisturing & alkalizing herbal tea
Most Suitable For
- Indigestion 2 tea bags, 250cc hot water
- Cold, flu, cough & phlegm
- Sore throat add elderberry
- Promote the function of spleen and lung to calm cough and clear phlegm and pus
- Smooth stomach discomfort and/or acid reflux
- Prevent cough and cold and improve respiratory function
- Cure chronic cough
- Promote the functions of the respiratory and digestive systems.
Ingredients / Process
- Perilla Leaves, Tangerine Peels, Liquorice Roots, Jasmine Flowers, Five Leaf Ginseng (Gynostemma Pentaphyllum)
Symptoms & Application:
Symptoms: Cough, Dry Throat/Ulcer, Loss of Voice, Cold or Flu, Acclimatized
Application: Put one tea bag into 200cc. of boiling water. 8-10 minutes later, drink it slowly while it is hot. 2-3 tea bags daily.
Symptoms: Indigestion, Stomach Upset, Acid Reflex
Application: Put one tea bag and a few slices of young ginger into 200 cc. of boiling water. 8-10 minutes later, drink it slowly while it is hot. Or add 10 cc. of ginger juice in the tea before drinking. 2-3 tea bags daily.
* Perilla tea does not contain caffeine; it has no stimulant effect that will disrupt sleep or digestion.
Read More >>
Sign up to receive latest news & promotions from GI