- Lower blood viscosity, reduce and prevent blood clot, improve microcirculation
Most Suitable For
- Relieve stiff neck and shoulder
- Relieve cold hand/feet
- Reduce cerebral cardiovascular risk
- Prevent deep vein thrombus
- Support immune system by reducing clots
Ingredients / Process
- Extracted from Bacillus subtilis natto contain in “natto”, a Japanese traditional fermented food made from soybean.
- The unique Baccilopeptidase F is developed under prolonged low temperature environment in Hokkaido, Japan.
- NKCP is extracted from Bacillus subtilis var. natto which contain in “natto”, a Japanese traditional fermented food made from soybean. It contains the unique Baccilopeptidase F, which is successfully developed only by Daiwa Pharmaceutical, under prolonged low temperature environment in Hokkaido.
- Purification to remove most of distinctive odor of natto and its vitamin K2 yields an easy-to-eat food that has a wide variety of uses as a functional food.
- NKCP is standardized to contain specific levels of proteolytic enzymes Baccilopeptidase F, to dissolve clots in a balanced manner, without causing excessive blood thinning.
- NKCP is function as:
– an anticoagulant
– thrombolytic and
– decreases blood viscosity
- The majority of the vitamin K2 has been eliminate, therefore it is less antagonistic to other drugs such as warfarin.
- The principal functional enzyme (protease) is stable at pH 6.0-10.0 and at temperatures 60℃ or below.
- By inhibiting thrombus formation and decreasing blood viscosity, orally administered NKCP helps maintain balance, shifts blood away from clot formation, and enhances circulation throughout the body.
- NKCP has thrombolytic effect whereby it inactivates an unhealthy enzyme, plasminogen activator inhibitor(PAI-1) in the blood, increases the efficiency of body’s natural control mechanisms for blood viscosity.
Read More >>
Sign up to receive latest news & promotions from GI